Click Below For A Complete Description Of Each Of Our Amps
The Marvell AP40 is Bob Rissi's Favorite Amplifier for Country & Country Rock
- 40 Watts
- Classic Vintage Sound
- British Heavy Crunch, Lead At Peak Level
- Blues, Jazz, Rock, Sustained Country Rock, or Steel Guitar
- Head: 24 lbs
(STA Shown In Black As A Combo)
The STA is Bob Rissi's Favorite Amplifier for Blues & Jazz and Al Perkins' Favorite Amplifier for Steel Guitar
- Available in 40 Watt and 60 Watt
- Excellent Choice For Recording
- Excellent For Rock, Country Rock, Country, and Steel Guitar
- Available Open or Closed Back
- Weight Depends On Speaker Model
The Cyclone is Steve Kara's Favorite Amplifier. Check out the Risson Custom Shop to see his Risson Amplifier
- LARGE-SIZE Venues, Concert Hall or Outdoor Fair
- Heavy Lead At High Volume Levels
- Clean, Full Sound
- Overdrive for Blues, Jazz, or Rock
- Head: 30 lbs
Risson Amplifiers are designed and built by master engineer, Bob Rissi.
Bob Rissi is a Master Designer and Engineer, with over 50 years of experience creating amplifiers for the brightest stars in the music industry. Bob obtained invaluable experience in 1961 when Leo Fender hired him to work on his latest models, and today his honed expertise shines through with every note that blasts from a Risson Amplifier.
After leaving Fender in 1967, Bob became Director of Engineering at Rickenbacker, where he designed the famous TranSonic series used by Led Zeppelin, Jeff Beck, Steppenwolf, Cheap Trick, Strawberry Alarm Clock, and many others. Bob left Rickenbacker to start Risson in 1970, where he built a variety of models that were purchased by renowned musicians like Slash, Lita Ford, Poison, Motely Crue, Al Perkins, Glen Campbell, Rick Vito, Joe Walsh, Rick Nelson, and countless others.
His incomparable artistry is now available to you with Risson’s new tube amplifiers.
We’re currently building a new online shopping experience, but until then…
Call Risson Amplifiers today and begin building your legend.